Frequently Asked Questions

Got a question?  If you can’t find your answer below, try the Changing Tracks Participant Guidebook. Otherwise you are always welcome to give us a call.

What sort of funding do I need to attend Changing Tracks?

Changing Tracks intends to claim the TTP line item as set out in the NDIS Price Guide. A TTP is a Temporary Transition Payment. This payment is available to NDIS registered providers of attendant care and community access.

This is a conditional loading to help providers with any costs transitioning to the NDIS. For more information please refer to our ‘Participant Guidebook’. All hourly rates are listed on page 7.

Can someone else do the talking?

Yes. With your consent, Changing Tracks is happy to speak to another person who can act on your behalf. This person is called your Chosen Representative. Your Chosen Representative may be someone such as a family member, friend or advocate.

How do I find an advocacy service?

There are many advocacy services for people with disabilities across the state of Vic. The following list of agencies are a good place to start to find a service the suits your needs. These organisations are also represented in the Barwon region.

  • Valid – Provides advocacy support for adults with an intellectual disability across Victoria. They also have an extensive lists of other advocacy services across Vic.
  • Villamanta Disability Rights Legal Service – – State-wide community legal service with primary focus on people with intellectual disability
  • ASSERT 4 ALL – A4All – – Information & individual advocacy for people with disabilities in Barwon region
  • Rights Information and Advocacy Centre (RIAC) – – Information individual advocacy and support for people with disabilities.
Who can access Changing Tracks?

We provide group based Support Services to people with disabilities, aged 15 years and over. Groups include up to four people supported by one staff member.

We may not have the facilities or capacity to meet everyone’s needs. At times, we may have limited capacity to provide more intensive programs, such as Individualised Support or Behaviour Management. Sometimes personal care needs may mean that Changing Tracks is unable to provide services. If this is the case, we will talk with you about this and assist with a referral to another agency if necessary.

Do I need to be a regular participant to attend events and holdays?

No, you don’t need to be in regular weekday programs to attend events or holidays with Changing Tracks. Events & holidays are on at various times throughout the year and you can tap into one or tap into them all. The choice is yours!

Please note: before accessing any Changing Tracks programs including Events & Holidays you need to have a Service Agreement with Changing Tracks in place. More information about Service Agreements is located in the Guidebook.

What Are Your Covid Safe Plans?

The health and safety of our participants and staff is our number one priority.

Changing Tracks has made significant changes to way we deliver supports during this time to ensure the safety of all those involved in our services.

Some programs have recommenced and we have adopted all recommended practices outlined by the Department of Health and the Australian Government.

Who will be in my groups?

Changing Tracks makes every effort to match people with similar interests, goals and skills. We’ll talk to you and provide information about the group in detail before you make your decision.

Our groups are always led by experienced staff who have the relevant training and interests for each program.

Is Changing Tracks a registered organisation?

Yes. Changing Tracks are registered with the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) and have undertaken an intensive accreditation process to ensure that we comply with mandatory regulations set out by the NDIS Quality and Safeguard Commission. Changing Tracks will also undertake ongoing audits conducted by an external agency.

Changing Tracks has Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance policies in place to ensure all people involved with Changing Tracks are protected.

Are there any other expenses during my sessions?

At times, there may be additional Out of Pocket Expenses to you, such as public transport fares, lunch during the week, spending money for Weekends Away or Holidays etc.

At times Changing Tracks may need to invoice you for Activity Costs. Activity Costs are expenses that cannot be covered by your NDIS funding and may include groceries for cooking, gym & swim admission, equipment costs, admission to events etc.

Can Changing Tracks help with my transport?

Changing Tracks may be able to assist with some travel arrangements either by using your NDIS funding or as an out of pocket expense. Contact us for more details.

How does Changing Tracks protect my personal information?

Changing Tracks treats your privacy very seriously, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because the law protects your privacy.

Your personal information collected by Changing Tracks is confidential, stored securely, and only available to Changing Tracks staff for the purpose of your supports.

Your personal information will not be shared with anyone else without your consent.

You can arrange to see a copy of your Changing Tracks file at any time by speaking to your staff member or contacting Changing Tracks by phone or email to make arrangements.

How can I find out what's on and how do I make a booking?

Once you have registered with Changing Tracks, we’ll let you know about upcoming events and programs. Our staff will also provide information to you during program times.

The Changing Tracks Website will also list new and upcoming programs, events and holidays.

Existing participants -if you wish to make a booking simply phone or email us or speak to a staff member during a program. All Changing Track’s contact details are on the ‘Contact Us’ page.

New participants are always welcome. Click here to get your Changing Tracks service started.

How do I cancel a scheduled session?

We understand that there will be times that you cannot make it to your sessions, however, it’s important that you notify Changing Tracks as soon as possible.

Cancel by calling or sending a text to Mat -0447 325 196 or Tony -0447 325 197

Weekday programs need to be cancelled by 3pm the day before the session.

Events Or Holidays need to be cancelled by 3pm at least 3 days before the session.

For more information please refer to the Guidebook

Can I change my mind and cancel my services with Changing Tracks?

Yes. You have choice and control over the services you receive through Changing Tracks.

You can end your Service Agreement with Changing Tracks at any time for any reason. If you wish to do this, please speak to us in person or over the phone, or notify us by email through the CONTACT US page.

How can I provide feedback to Changing Tracks?

Complaints & Feedback can be provided by yourself or by your chosen representative or advocate. It is your choice.

There are multiple ways that you can make a complaint or provide feedback to Changing Tracks including options to remain anonymous.

  • Phone call –0447 325 196 or to any other staff member
  • Website – go to the ‘Contact Us’ page and complete the online communication form –you can do this anonymously if you wish.
  • In person – speak to any Changing Tracks staff member at any time
  • An advocate can speak on your behalf. An advocate could be someone who you choose to represent you such as a family member, friend, or an independent advocacy service. This can also be completed anonymously if you wish.
  • Complaints, Compliments & Feedback form -this form is provided to you during the registration process and is available for printing from the ‘Contact Us’ page on our website. This can also be completed anonymously if you wish.
  • If you prefer not to speak to Changing Tracks, you can make a complaint directly to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission. 1800 035 544 or

At various times through the year, you or your chosen representative will be invited to contribute to surveys, evaluations and other feedback opportunities. We appreciate your assistance and honesty with this important process.